The main task of Accounting Clerk is responsible in financial. Because of that you have to has skill in accounting if you want to build your carrier as Accounting Clerk. Accounting Clerk is always available in each company because of that to become Accounting Clerk is always opened for all of you because there are many new company will need your service and also not everybody could be an Accounting Clerk. pr you also apply in a bank because they also always need the accounting clerk.
When you want to apply to a company as Accounting clerk you have to use the winning resume objective. If you have no idea to make a good Accounting Clerk Resume Objective just take a look to the example below because we are dedicated our site to help all the job seekers to be accepted as employee.
29th jakarta, Avenue
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technically proficient accounts clerk accountable for a / r, accounts due, payroll and general bookkeeping support functions inside a high volume working atmosphere. Close focus on detail along with solid business and problem-fixing abilities ensure efficient completing multiple accounting tasks. Proven capability to maintain accurate accounting records. In-depth working understanding of a variety of accounting programs. A completely independent, hard worker with higher communication abilities.
Over 6 years experience supplying accounting and clerical support to busy accounting department. Competent in fundamental bookkeeping methods, planning invoices, processing repayments and account reconciliations. Solid understanding laptop or computer programs for that accounting atmosphere. Good business and planning abilities ensure effective achievement of key duties within strict deadlines. Detail-orientated and willing team player.
My objective would be to operate in a quick paced, friendly atmosphere where I'm able to advance within my understanding of accounting.
- Carried out accounts due functions for construction expenses.
- Handled vendor accounts, producing weekly when needed cheques.
- Handled financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Payroll, Accounts Due and Receivable.
- Produced budgets and predictions for that management group.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Prepared balances and tax statements for audit.
- Matched monthly payroll functions for 200 employees.
- Liased with bankers, insurers and solicitors regarding financial transactions.
- Enter daily invoices
- Prepare invoices for payment
- 3 part invoice matching
- Filing clerk
- Assist Accounting Manager
- Light Receptionist work
- Mail clerk
- Enter daily cash receipts from property rentals
- Enter daily cash receipts at home Owner Associations
- Prepare daily deposits
- Prepare month finish reviews
- Customer Support
- Aided HOA Clerk
- Aided Collections Clerk
- Prepared month finish collection notices
August 2011- Present
- processed accounts due and a / r
- prepared finish-of month-accounting reviews
- investigated and resolved account discrepancies by auditing documentation
- handled inventory
Reference: Available On request