If you have the knowledge how repair the automobile you probably will suitable to become Auto Mechanic. When you want to apply to become Auto Mechanic you will need the resume and we are here provide the Auto Mechanic Resume Example for experience, entry level and also no experience mechanic. When you decided to become the auto mechanic you have to know about maintenance, repair from body repair to engine repair. Beside that you also must know about electrical on vehicle system.
When you write resume you have to put all of your skills such as you can repair the break systems,transmission, air conditioning and all the things that available in automobile. some of the company required at least diploma degree to become the Auto mechanic but if you do not have the formal education or only till high school you have write on your resume that you can be the best auto mechanic with learning and doing if comparing with the people who has diploma degree education. take a look the sample resume below.
PERSONAL SUMMARY A multi-skilled mechanic with good all-round technical and mechanical expertise. Very capable with an ability to diagnose faults on vehicles using specialist diagnostic equipment and to then successfully repair or replace defective parts. A productive team player, able to work to deadlines and targets, self motivated, organised and able to multi task. Experience of developing apprentices and disseminate knowledge and experience to others. Now looking for a new and vehicle mechanic position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development
MOT Garage – Coventry MECHANIC June 2008 – Present
Responsible for carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines. Including repairs, replacing brakes and suspensions, servicing of vehicles. Also ensuring all work is completed on time & within service schedules.
- Calculating & verifying the estimated parts required for repair.
- Repairing and servicing vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Ensuring the correct specialist tools are used to carry out repairs.
- Servicing, timing belts, cam belts and MOT repairs.
- Stripping / fitting and repair all makes and models of accident damaged cars.
- Carrying out inspections and reconditioning of vehicles.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Liaising with customers and service reception staff. Making sure the work bay & garage is tidy and safe to work in. Carrying out test drives on vehicles to diagnose existing faults.
- Investigation faults using special mechanical tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Ordering or picking up parts from suppliers.
- Checking every critical part of a vehicle, including belts, hoses, plugs, and brake and fuel systems.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Aware of safety regulations when lifting heavy tools and parts.
- Experience of servicing large vehicles such as trucks 7.5 tonne lorries & above. Ability to identify & diagnose vehicle faults. Experience of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment.
- Experience & knowledge of the latest IT technologies used in fault diagnosis.
- Experience of mechanical work at a car dealer franchises, petrol stations and auto supply store.
City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair Nuneaton North College 2006 – 2008 A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C) Coventry Central School 2000 – 2006.