Event planer is very similar with coordinator event. If you want to write a resume you have know the purpose to write the Event Planner Resume is to get interview and because of that you have to make a good and eye Launching resume. Event planner is available in most events such as meeting, wedding, birthday party, business, show and more. But most of the event planner available in showbiz industry. When you write your resume you have to write your experience, skills, and also a good cover letter. We have several of Event Planner Resume Sample that you can download for free and use as your resume job application and we hope you will get to interview after you use this resume sample. the main skills to become good Event Planner you must know how to communicate with the other people, you also must easy going and interact with various people. Just take a look to the resume sample below.
27 Street example ♦ Los Angeles, CA 8907565
111.22121.3333 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly competent, capable and resourceful events coordinator with good all round experience of event development, management and marketing. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in budget management and hosting annual conferences, receptions and promotional events. Ability to keep a level head at all times and considers no job too big or too small. Looking for a career advancement opportunity with a company that will challenge my problem solving skills and allow me to further develop my potential. Versatile, results-oriented executive with proven skills and track record in all aspects of meeting, tradeshow and conference management. Extensive strength and experience in people management, problem-solving, fiscal accountability, strategic planning, marketing and research, communication/presentation skills, and customer service.
Conference Organising Company – Coventry
EVENTS COORDINATOR June 2008 – Present
Planning & organising all practical aspects of events i.e. catering, audio visual, room set up, car parking, security & cleaning. Managing key supporter relationships with significant individuals & also identifying opportunities to up sell.
- Developing, organising, planning and promoting a range of large scale events.
- Reviewing and sourcing the locations where the event is to be held.
- Creating promotional material for the event & distributing it to the target audience.
- Arrange security and advise on health and safety issues.
- Preparing and managing budgets for the event.
- Ensuring adequate staff are available for the event.
- Creating a table sales database for all events.
- Post event tasks, managing evaluation form analysis, thank you emails.
- Identifying opportunities to up sell.
- Taking provisional bookings & obtaining written confirmation.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers such as florists and external caterers.
- Assisting with direct marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Conducting a follow up analysis of events. Maintaining an inventory of facility & equipment used.
- Building good client and sponsor relationships.
- Sending out accurate client contracts and ensuring they are signed & returned within appropriate deadlines.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Experience of organising conferences, weddings and banqueting events.
- Well presented, attention to detail and excellent time management skill
BA (Hons) Event Management Nuneaton University 2005 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Technology (B) Science (C)
Coventry Central College 2003 – 2005
REFERENCES – Available on request.