Housekeeping is one of the job that need by people and also company. almost every house needs housekeeping and for the company usually took housekeeping is hotel. for all of you who want to apply as Housekeeping and need the resume sample we have this Housekeeping Resume Objective Sample that we take from the various sources on the net. The main job of housekeeping is to keep clean the room so customer or your bos feel comport when they have to stay on the bedroom or guest room. you have to keep clean all the room such as bedroom, bathroom, rugs and other room and furniture that available in your house or hotel room.
As housekeeping you also must update about cleaning equipment technology because you can not clean the room with the traditional way because of that you will be equipped with newest cleaning technology. In order to apply as housekeeping you must have the impressive Housekeeping Resume Objective that we have provide the sample as you can see below.
A housekeeping who is well educated, friendly and hard experience Operation monitoring on the day Hotel housing department to meet Standards and consistent with customers transparent. Proven ability to possess creating a clean and warm through pleasant, safe, and. holds, Flexible and with a eye for detail and the ability to work effectively to ensure and efficient cleaning service. Hall is currently looking for suitable offers diversity and opportunity Tempo personal and relevant.
Hotel – Hiton
HOUSEKEEPER June 2008 - Present
- Servicing bedrooms to the required standard, using cleaning materials / equipment.
- Supply & replace essential toiletries and breakfast items.
- Responsible for the housekeeping standards in the hotel, gym and spa.
- Providing an efficient and comprehensive housekeeping service.
- Ensuring that repairs are reported and carried out as quickly.
- Maintaining flowers in vases.
- Change & machine wash towels & Spanish-style bed sheets & also iron bed sheets.
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Removing any broken or damaged furniture.
- Proactive reporting of all Health and Safety issues.
- Economical and safe use of housekeeping supplies and equipment.
- Informing guests of hotel facilities.
- Collection of food trays and returning them to the kitchen or food trolleys.
- Disposing of rubbish from rooms, taking it to the skip.
- Safeguarding all guest and hotel property.
- Managing materials costs & minimizing wastage.
- Maintaining an organised system for the storage & ordering of household materials
- Good knowledge of housekeeping processes & procedures.
- Excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Capable of working to a very high standard and on own initiative.
- Experience of babysitting and dog walking