Investment Advisor is one of the most popular job with good salaries because beside you will get the regular salary you also will get some money from your client when they get much money from they Investment. When you want to become the Investment Advisor you have to make sure that you have the winning resume, if you do not have yet we are here to give you the Investment Advisor resume sample that you can use in your job application. you have to know that become the Investment Advisor is not easy because you deal with the uncertain market. You must have good intuition to predict which business that you have to invest, so you can refer the investor to invest some money on that business.
Investment Advisor portfolio management, customer service and financial needs as your skills and start to work.The site, the first paragraph of resume is more than 20 years of experience as CFO pronunciation. Employment service and the ability to manage their accounts, the ability to increase the value of the contract. They determine the relationship between productivity and investment strategy. Excited.Summary of reference has the ability to protect different locations. This is the only temple readers easy day. Further evidence of the effectiveness of its importance.
Presentations and found the experience, skills and the right to information and experts should be common knowledge, because it is the only social and youth issues successfully. We suggest that you are MBA in finance to become a Investment advisor..
157 Park Road Luton L1 6RR
Tel: 0161 555 3333 Mobile: 07766 111 2222 Email: email@example.com
A highly motivated recent Business Studies graduate looking to kick start his career as a financial advisor and build his business building skills with a reputable finance company. Possessing enthusiasm, drive and a positive attitude required to be successful in a sales and marketing environment. Presently looking for a graduate or trainee financial advisor position with a rewarding and forward looking company.
BA (Hons) Business Studies 2:1 Certificate in Financial Planning (CFP) A’ Levels: Maths (B) English(A) Geography (C)
MORTGAGE ADVISOR (part – time) First Base Mortgages June 2010 - Present Giving advice on mortgages and related products like investments, life insurance, critical illness cover and pensions. Working in the early evening, contacting clients via telephone and occasionally meeting them face to face.
- Helping clients to find financial products that suit their needs.
- Doing general administrative office work.
- Having to explain financial matters clearly, with the minimum of jargon.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances.
- Researching and finding the best financial products.
- Contacting other professionals like estate agents, solicitors and valuers.
- Making sure all paperwork is completed correctly to comply with the regulations of the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Setting up meetings with clients
Volunteer Advisor (part - time) Citizens Advice Bureau January 2010 – June 2010 Spending Saturdays by providing people with free legal advice to help resolve any problems or issues they have.
- Making telephone calls and enquiries on behalf of clients.
- Occasionally going along with them to court hearings or at tribunals.
- Writing letters on behalf of people. Explaining to people how we can help them.
- Administrative duties like filing, updating records.
- Finding out about a clients problems.
- Answering emails and phone enquiries.
- Getting involved in media campaigns.
- Helping with fundraising activities
- Success and results driven.
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills.
- Research and analyse financial information.
- Proven sales and negotiation skills.
- Punctual and well presented.
- Confident outlook.
- Good listener.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Open minded and non-judgemental.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new situations.
- Enjoy a competitive environment.
- High energy levels.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Problem solving.
References Available on request.
Personal Driving license: Yes